Bull Decisions decisions

Roberto 007

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. WyldSide
Wife and I are building an outdoor kitchen and I'm going to purchase the Bull 700. I would like some advise from fellow members. Should I get the Bull 700 with the cold smoke box, or the 700 with an interior shelf and the pellet special offer? At this time I only have about $1,500.00 dollars to spend.
FYI I already have the Wyldside grill.
Thanks

Such a personal choice.. my thoughts are the pellets are overpriced from RecTeq so I think your best value is to spend on the accessories being the interior shelf or smoke box. I don't have the smoke box but if I did I would certainly use it even just as a warmer. Since I purchased my shelf I have not. Hope this helps.. others will chime in but it depends on what your plans are honestly.

Certainly a personal choice but I would suggest going with the shelf and pellet offer. You can add the cold smoke box later when more funds are available. The extra shelf can be put to use now and often in the future. It really adds a lot of square inches of cooking space.

Such a personal choice.. my thoughts are the pellets are overpriced from RecTeq so I think your best value is to spend on the accessories being the interior shelf or smoke box. I don't have the smoke box but if I did I would certainly use it even just as a warmer. Since I purchased my shelf I have not. Hope this helps.. others will chime in but it depends on what your plans are honestly.
...and that is proof of the value of this Forum, you can get varied inputs for us all to make the best decision that fits our needs.

+1 for the extra shelf. Have the cold smoke box and use it mostly as a warmer. As time progresses I’m sure I’ll find more uses for the smoke box but for now it gets minimal use.

I did all three and couldn't be happier. The extra internal shelf is great for extra space when cooking more than one coarse and the smoke box not only works great as a warmer but I have made cheese and bbq sauce in it. The possibilities are endless. Dehydrated elk snack sticks are next.

The pellets from Recteq are good as well. I keep about 400#'s of different pellets on hand for different cooking situations so it worked for me. The Recteq pellets are mild and useful for many different cooks.

I got the large interior add on shelf and the folding front shelf. Very glad I got both. Very, very useful. I have had my Bull for two years now and have considered adding the smoke box but don’t because I don’t see any times I would have used it.

for me, a front shelf is way more needed than the internal. I have both, but have only used the internal shelf 2 times in over a year. I do not have the smoke box and currently do not plan to get one, so I have no input on that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back