Bull Cut Power Cord

voigt

While doing yard work I accidentally cut through the power cord (which was hidden under a hosta that I was trimming) of our RT 700. Does anyone know if this cord can be easily replaced? My husband is devastated because it is his favorite possession, and it was my fault. The cord appears to be hard wired into the heating unit and we have not yet tried to take it apart. I have an email into the company and plan to call tomorrow when they are open, but was hoping someone out there might know if there is an easy fix.

While doing yard work I accidentally cut through the power cord (which was hidden under a hosta that I was trimming) of our RT 700. Does anyone know if this cord can be easily replaced? My husband is devastated because it is his favorite possession, and it was my fault. The cord appears to be hard wired into the heating unit and we have not yet tried to take it apart. I have an email into the company and plan to call tomorrow when they are open, but was hoping someone out there might know if there is an easy fix.
Depending on how much is cut off a Lowes or Home Depot could be a source for the connector in the link
Others on here probably know way more than I but this could be a quick intermediate step.

Explain to your husband that you are "going green" and don't need no stinkin' power cord!

There is a website that sells a replacement power cord for the RT700. here is the link. https://pellet-stove-parts-4less.com/products/rec-tec-pellet-grill-replacement-power-cord ---- Typically the power cords have plug in connectors for the power (white and Black wires) and a screw on ground lug. The price is $19.99.
SKU RT POWER CORD MPN PG24-48
I don't recommend splicing the existing cut cord.

Listen closely and you hear the offset community laughing

“You know what doesn’t have a power cord, an offset”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back