Costco Business Center - Preview

SmokeZilla

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello Forum. I just happened to visit my local Costco Business Center today in preparation for a big cook and thought I would share some pictures for those that are not familiar. I have been ordering from their delivery service for many years. They are the closest to Restaurant Depot that I have come across. One big difference is that Costco carries most grades of beef (A5-Wagyu, American Angus, Prime, Select, Choice and house, versus RD that seems to carry more Select and Choice. The CBC also has bone in and boneless Pork Butts and a large selection of other proteins like goat, sheep, chicken of various cuts, etc. If you have questions, post away.

Edit: The pictures were just the meat department. The rest of the store is also a treasure trove of all things great for the house and cooking but they don’t sell TVs, furniture, and other non-business oriented products.

IMG_0999.jpeg

IMG_0997.jpeg

IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_0992.jpeg

IMG_0991.jpeg

IMG_0990.jpeg

IMG_0989.jpeg

IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0987.jpeg

IMG_0986.jpeg

Hello Forum. I just happened to visit my local Costco Business Center today in preparation for a big cook and thought I would share some pictures for those that are not familiar. I have been ordering from their delivery service for many years. They are the closest to Restaurant Depot that I have come across. One big difference is that Costco carries most grades of beef (A5-Wagyu, American Angus, Prime, Select, Choice and house, versus RD that seems to carry more Select and Choice. The CBC also has bone in and boneless Pork Butts and a large selection of other proteins like goat, sheep, chicken of various cuts, etc. If you have questions, post away.

Edit: The pictures were just the meat department. The rest of the store is also a treasure trove of all things great for the house and cooking but they don’t sell TVs, furniture, and other non-business oriented products.

View attachment 21299

View attachment 21300

View attachment 21301

View attachment 21302

View attachment 21303

View attachment 21304

View attachment 21305

View attachment 21306

View attachment 21307

View attachment 21308
My biz center usually has prime packers $3.49 (or less sometimes)

My biz center usually has prime packers $3.49 (or less sometimes

My biz center usually has prime packers $3.49 (or less sometimes)
I have noticed some of Costco’s pricing seems to be regional. I would assume their buyers negotiate with their vendors/suppliers which results in different varieties of foods and some price variability. Some of that may be influenced by volume and available capacity. When I visit other countries and visit a Costco, their prices also fluctuate. The only consistency is with online purchases. They include shipping and handling in some of those prices and you can go to a warehouse and see the same items cheaper. I haven’t tested that theory for produce and proteins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back