Bull Connect to new WiFi

rbach

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I changed router & modem which obviously have a new username and password. I can’t seem to find the correct way to delete the old and setup the new….. any advice?

You should have used same login info on your new router then everything should work. You should be able to login to the router and change that information. As for the app goes, I would think you could set up a new account. Not sure if you delete old account by pressing and holding old account then it would give you the option to delete it. Hope that helps.

I changed router & modem which obviously have a new username and password. I can’t seem to find the correct way to delete the old and setup the new….. any advice?
Make life easier on yourself and assign the same system ID (SSID) and password as your previous wireless router. All of your wireless clients will simply connect to the new router using the pre-existing credentials that are stored within them. No sense reinventing the wheel as long as your previous logins were secure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirkster
Back