Bullseye Bullseye Shipping

We plan to use the 700 for long slow cooks and the Bullseye for those weekday fast cooks.
I was using my Weber but now planning on using the Bullseye for fast cooks.

My poor Traeger is having issues even with the new controller so the 700 seems like the way to go,.

Looking at taking the plunge and ordering my first Rec Teq. Curious with the shipping delays due to Covid, how long does shipping take from Rec Teq to ship to Minnesota??

I had different shipping times for both of my orders. The Bull/Matador was ordered on Nov 25th as part of a Black Friday bundle and did not ship until Dec 4th via Estes LTL. It's now waiting last mile delivery into Austin and supposed to arrive on Thursday Dec 10th. The Bullseye was ordered on Friday Dec 4th and shipped on Monday Dec 7th via UPS. It's supposed to deliver tomorrow. I also ordered all of my recteq accessories on a separate order and they shipped in multiple packages via UPS. All arrived in 3-4 days.

Last edited:
It probably depends on what you are ordering. Some of the grills shop LTL and some ship via regular UPS. My guess is LTL won’t really have delays (I just got another grill and it was the same shipping time as my first one). Regular UPS may have some delay because of COVID and Christmas.

Based on recommendations from this forum I purchased a "Beefy" Stainless Steel Grill Grate from Big Poppa Smokers. That is one nice stainless steel grate.
I missed this one. I ordered the Aura 22 cast iron grate here I hope I don't regret my purchase.

Well received my Bullseye today. Carton looked pretty good but upon unpacking found a few nice dents in pellet hopper/controller area and lid has a few dings. Emailed recteq a few pictures. Will see how they respond. This was packed really well. I wonder if this was packed at the factory like this or if it was just typical UPS rough handling or incorrect stacking.

Last edited:
I'm sure you will get a favorable response. I had a shipping issue with my Bullseye.

My temperature sensor (RTD) should be arriving today for my Bullseye. I hope replacing the sensor is easier than it looks. The nuts that hold the sensor are turning and it's tight.

Make sure you have some cable ties. You’ll need to cut the old ones to remove the RTD wires, and the new wires can get into the fans if you leave them loose.
Hi Greg,
Thanks, just posted pic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavro85
Back