Bullseye Bullseye Deluxe is a POS

joedel

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Had this grill 8 months it is running 100 degrees lower than it shows and on top of that I have had to adjust the igniter rod as well. This is not a quality product and Recteq should do better. I am sorry but when you purchase a product you should not have to fiddle with it all the time for it to work. This is my 3rd and last Recteq. Good luck guys I am moving on

1698598895591.gif

Isn't it funny that RECTEQ will not publish anything lower than a 4 star review. If I could give the Bullseye a -10 on their site I would. It is a POS!

Isn't it funny that RECTEQ will not publish anything lower than a 4 star review. If I could give the Bullseye a -10 on their site I would. It is a POS!
I'm sorry you had issues and done with the grill.

I will say in my research, I noticed the same thing. I searched for negative reviews and found them on other sources like this forum.

I have the Bull and Bullseye and love both grills. Grills should work right out of the box and that was my experience.

I would ask you how much you worked with customer service(b/c in my humble opinion, their customer serivce is the best I've worked with) however this seems like a bad breakup/divorce when you ask one of the two folks and they say they are just done and no going back.

So best of luck to you with whatever grill you go with to replace it. But I will say, I'm sure(myself included) would love that grill and take off your hands. I'm sure you could sell it and make some money back.

I think I talked to every customer support staff they had. The is my second one. After two controller boards and two rtd probes it never corrected the problems. These are junk! I sat mine out to the curb and watched the trash truck haul it away. Wouldn’t give it away to my worst enemy. My 700 is spot on but the bullseye they should trash them all.

Sorry you had a bad experience but they better not come looking for mine. It’s been rock solid and both my wife and I cook on it multiple times a week.

In fairness, I had my fair of issues with my 380. Wheel retainer caps, RTD, controller. No way in hell would I throw it away.
It has served well as a fast cooker, think Weber kettle. As a low and slow smoker....No way!

I think I talked to every customer support staff they had. The is my second one. After two controller boards and two rtd probes it never corrected the problems. These are junk! I sat mine out to the curb and watched the trash truck haul it away. Wouldn’t give it away to my worst enemy. My 700 is spot on but the bullseye they should trash them all.

I would've happily took it off your hands.......just sayin.

The sad part about my bullseye is that is wouldn't hold temps. They had me adjust the feed rate from 3.0 -25. They kept send ing me bags of pellets because I was burning through them while trying to correct it. Nothing they had me do would work. If it was on 225 it would be at 450, if it was on 350 it would be at 550. The only thing that grill knew was riot mode. It would get to 800 on riot. They all kept telling me there is nothing wrong with the grill. RIGHT! The dump is where that thing needed to be. If anyone wants it I can give you the address of the Oklahoma City dump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back