Bull error code?

lowcountrygamecock

The last two times Ive used my bull this week I’m getting a code when I turn it on that says Uer 105. I’ll call support tomorrow but curious if anybody has seen that before. It’s also no longer connecting in the app.

I may not be remembering the proper code, have you tried turning it on and off (unplug/replug). For some reason I think it happened when I let my hopper run dry and there were no pellets for the auger to feed. Good luck!

The last two times Ive used my bull this week I’m getting a code when I turn it on that says Uer 105. I’ll call support tomorrow but curious if anybody has seen that before. It’s also no longer connecting in the app.
That's not a fault code, that the firmware version.
Unplugging it won't help.

Gotcha. I left the bull plugged in from last time I used it so I could fire it up on my way home from work. It wouldn’t connect in the app and wouldn’t turn on when I manually pressed the button. I had to unplug and plug it back in. When I did that the code popped up so I assumed error code. Makes sense.

UGH, I never get firmware updates 😭 but if I get the message this is good to know.
Just got my first one in 2 years I hear ya.

Just curious, what is the latest firmware version available for the RT-B380 Bullseye? I just got one for Christmas and want to make sure it is up to date.
Thank you

I don’t own a recteq with an updatable firmware (believe it or not!), but shouldn’t the app tell you if an update is available?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back