Broke my Thermapen one.

chadinsc

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Some how i managed to crack my thermapen one, i believe it was my 4year old side kick but thats ok. So i called thermoworks to see if i could buy a new plastic cover for mine and without hesitation they said they would send a replacement! Pretty crazy when im pretty sure it was not a defect and i definitely didn’t try to make them think it was anything other than my fault. They are not cheap thermometers but if you guys and gals are on the fence about spending the money i say go for it! They work great and clean up easily and apparently have a 5 year warranty that they strongly stand behind.
IMG_9254.jpeg

I agree, their products are only out done by their great customer service for sure. Plus,what's not to love about the jelly beans.;)

Funny timing on this post. I had the exact same crack on my red Thermoworks One. It has to be some type of defect. It showed up about 3 months after buying it. The crack continued from top to bottom going around the sensor, just like your picture shows. It was only 1.5 years old. It was still under the 5 year warranty. Called Thermoworks at the beginning of this week and they immediately sent out a new One. Received it within 5 days. I am using the new One for the first time today. Great customer service! (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back