Stampede BlueStacks works perfectly with RT-590

BigFish

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I tested the RecTeq App with my RT-590 on latest BlueStacks Android emulation software running on Widows 8. It works perfectly, without issue. So if you want to free up your phone, it's the way to go. No crashes and no network errors. I just smoked a duck, without issue.

Agreed, I've been using the recteq app with an android emulator on a laptop and my entertainment PC without issue. I also use the app on my old Galaxy S5 android phone when I need to be more mobile and have minimal issues. I understand some people have many issues with the app while others have very few, YMMV....

So after downloading how do I install the rec Tec app
Click on the Google Play Store app, once there, search for Recteq and download and run it. Same procedure as on your android.

The very useful and free, Your Phone app from Microsoft now includes an Android emulator that allows you to run all the apps on your phone from your PC. Until reading this post, I never thought of running the RecTeq app from my computer but I tested it and it works great.

The Your Phone app also allows you to send and receive text messages from your PC as well as view and transfer the photos stored on your phone. I use this app many times every day. You can get the app from the Microsoft Store.

The very useful and free, Your Phone app from Microsoft now includes an Android emulator that allows you to run all the apps on your phone from your PC. Until reading this post, I never thought of running the RecTeq app from my computer but I tested it and it works great.

The Your Phone app also allows you to send and receive text messages from your PC as well as view and transfer the photos stored on your phone. I use this app many times every day. You can get the app from the Microsoft Store.
That's a great solution, I tried it in the past but unfortunately my older galaxy phone is not supported so that's why I use bluestacks.

I've got Your Phone but I don't see the android emulator. How do you start it?
Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back