Big Cook - Need Help/Advice

You can find it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NDP56QW/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_glc_fabc_JF6Z1HKM20PS3QNVVGDR

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to insert a hyperlink without adding the full text of the link.

You can use the "link" icon to insert a link and name it.. I admit I'm lazy and usually don't do that 😁

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 8.53.23 AM.png

Yeah, that's what the guy who bought this meat thought too. And the way it was packaged, he thought it was all one big piece of meat.
I know that feeling, been there, done that.

Those look good. Kinda making me hungry. 😋 Good luck with the rest of the cook, looks like you have it under control. Always a little pressure when you are cooking for others.

Well, it did not become pulled pork. Came out more like a roast. Had to break out the meat slicer and cut them into ⅛ slices. That seasoning I used was really weird but really good. It was a sausage seasoning made with salt, black pepper, red pepper and sage. Made it taste like some kind of old timey roast recipe from the 1800s or something. It was really good. I unfortunately didn't get photos of it all sliced up and ready to serve. I had to haul ass and get it to the party. Got there just in the nick of time. There was about 50 people just getting in line for the food when I pulled in. This has been an extremely educational experience. Lol. In the end, everyone loved it and was happy. Thank you guys for putting in your 2 cents and trying to help me. For only being my second real cook, and second time ever smoking anything, it was a pretty ambitious adventure. I guess I skipped dipping my toe in, and dove headfirst into this smoking thing. 🤣

So, maybe a brisket next... who knows. Either way, thanks again for the help. You guys are great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back