Been lurking

Zabuli

Grill(s) owned
  1. BFG
  2. Bullseye
  3. Matador
Hello all. I been lurking here for a couple months and have enjoyed the forum. I'm in Evans, Georgia just down the road from RecTeq. I've been using the Bullseye beta and Matador since early 2020 that I purchased at RecTeq Fest that year. The wife and family have enjoyed the food coming off the Bullseye enough that I heard zero complaints when I purchased the Bull and Comp cart at RecTeq Fest 21. Only issue now is I'm running out of space for everything, need to talk the wife into a BBQ shed/shack in the backyard.

Welcome @Zabuli. Trust me - dreams can come true!

DBF66C9E-2C07-457A-81AB-2E5694E82E5B.jpeg
DED37429-00B3-4940-A1C8-D864028FCE40.jpeg

Hello all. I been lurking here for a couple months and have enjoyed the forum. I'm in Evans, Georgia just down the road from RecTeq. I've been using the Bullseye beta and Matador since early 2020 that I purchased at RecTeq Fest that year. The wife and family have enjoyed the food coming off the Bullseye enough that I heard zero complaints when I purchased the Bull and Comp cart at RecTeq Fest 21. Only issue now is I'm running out of space for everything, need to talk the wife into a BBQ shed/shack in the backyard.
From one lurker to another, welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srbbates
Back