Bar Keepers Friend to clean burn marks

Tempoman18

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I’ve read on the boards that people have had success using Bar Keepers Friend to clean the burn marks on our stainless steel grills. Found the powder version did a hell of a job! Very little scrubbing with a blue sponge and water, so I wanted to share. Here’s an example of a small section.

DC3138E7-C335-4656-B040-45092B84EE2F.jpeg

I’ve read on the boards that people have had success using Bar Keepers Friend to clean the burn marks on our stainless steel grills. Found the powder version did a hell of a job! Very little scrubbing with a blue sponge and water, so I wanted to share. Here’s an example of a small section
Fantastic, now that high dollar grill can look like it did the first day out of the box!

Just ordered some...

Just make sure you’re not getting from Amazon...it’s like 8x the price. You can find at your local grocery store or Target.
Thanks for the heads up...actually added to my shopping list on Amazon. I'll check local store before hitting order button.

Almost like Kosmos Cow Cover rub, so damn good. $17-18 on amazon, $9 from Kosmos site and everywhere else, always double check amazon....smh

After seeing your pic I feel I should buy some but I don't feel inclined to seal my lid for my personal taste, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back