Bullseye Auger wiring

esthole

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
I got a free b380 bullseye because the auger wouldn't move. After tearing it apart and looking at it I think it might be the auger wire itself. I can plug the auger fan wiring into the ignition plug and it works just fine but it won't work plugged into the correct connector. Am I crazy for thinking it could just be one bad wire?

Could be. With a VOM you can first check for 120v at the connector that goes back to the controller. With the diagnostics you can manually run the auger. If it doesn't run in that mode it could be a broken wire or the controller isn't working right.

I got a free b380 bullseye because the auger wouldn't move. After tearing it apart and looking at it I think it might be the auger wire itself. I can plug the auger fan wiring into the ignition plug and it works just fine but it won't work plugged into the correct connector. Am I crazy for thinking it could just be one bad wire?

They sent you an entire new Bullseye for this and didn't want it back? That is pretty cool if so.. defiantly keep troubleshooting it! I would like to have one of those :).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back