Bull Assembly Question RT 700 and Competition Cart

Deepfork

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
If I have the competition cart, should I set the 700 on the cart before I assemble it or is there a reason to assemble it first and then lift onto the cart. I'd rather set it on the cart before any heavy parts get installed on it.

The cutouts for the cables are designed to just drop the assembled RT-700 right in to the cart. I think it would be easier to assemble the RT-700 first and just lift and set into the cart.
That is how we built ours. My wife and I were able to team up and complete this step. It is absolutely not a one person task. Beers definitely help.

Assemble the cart then place the chamber on top. It will be almost impossible to do it any other way without risk of safety. ProTip, don’t torque your screws completely until you match fit all the holes. You can thank me later. Also, the bottom is a pain in the butt unless you have small hands and an offset box end wrench because you will be working in the tight corners on the inside.

I don’t know if recteq offers a manual for the cart, but here is a pdf of the one I received.

Attachments

• RT-700 Competition Cart Manual.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 81

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back