Stampede App says RT-1250 not RT-590

If nothing else, toss it on early then just put it in a cooler, i'm sure it'll stay warm and juicy.

I think i'd try 225 and just leave it at that till its done.. but i haven't done a tenderloin.

Hey not to hijack the thread, but I never had the pork tenderloin. I see it all the time with bones attached and it's about 2-3ft long. Is that cut cooked to 200ish or is it a cut that needs a temp like chicken 170ish?

Also can you use rubs you would use on ribs or do you need special seasonings? Thanks.
Being pork tenderloin, I cooked to internal temp of 145 which seemed to be fine. It was still moist, with a slight smoky flavor on the outside. It married well with the rub I used from the heygrillhey.com recipe.

So, how long did it take for the pork tenderloin to cook? I'm used to cooking it on my gas grill and it only takes about 20 minutes. It seems like times on pellet grills are longer based on recipes I've seen. I just got mine and am trying to figure out how long things might take in order to time it with sides.
Good question, perhaps 30-40 minutes. It came off in time for my wife and I to eat a reasonable dinner hour.

Just got my new RT-590 and i setup the wifi only to find the App says i have an RT-1250, which i don't. I'm fine with this as long as its compatible? Can someone confirm that?

Thanks,
Shay
I have found the app and Wi-Fi to NOT be what they are advertised to be. Before we moved my 590 was connected to our Wi-Fi and it would constantly connect and disconnect. Now, even with my best efforts I can’t get it connected. The smoker still works fine without the use of the built in Wi-Fi, but it’s a feature I with worked right.

Just got my new RT-590 and i setup the wifi only to find the App says i have an RT-1250, which i don't. I'm fine with this as long as its compatible? Can someone confirm that?

Thanks,
Shay
Same for my RT-590

Thanks,
Shay
Mine says the same. Recteq support said it would work the same and it was an issue with the app that will be fixed with an update at some point...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back