App down?

Buckeye smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Anyone having app probs again?...mine hasn't worked last two times. I uninstalled reinstalled changed password...
I keep getting some kind of characters issue....but it's the normal password that worked before.

Anyone having app probs again?...mine hasn't worked last two times. I uninstalled reinstalled changed password...
I keep getting some kind of characters issue....but it's the normal password that worked before.
Well....I guess I am going to have to be the one to tell you....we voted you out!! There will be somebody at your house today to pick up your grill.... Sorry Bud...I actually did kinda like you...LOL

Well I changed the password 4 times and it finally took hold..then gave me an incorrect email error even though I just changed the password...lol
It's up and running after 20mins of messing with it.
Hopefully up for good this time.

Well....I guess I am going to have to be the one to tell you....we voted you out!! There will be somebody at your house today to pick up your grill.... Sorry Bud...I actually did kinda like you...LOL
...I knew something was up when you didn't laff at me tagging you with the "that's what she said".....lol
... No problem I was going to thank you for the meatloaf inspiration, (have one smoking now) but after this...I intend on taking full credit myself !!...haha

...I knew something was up when you didn't laff at me tagging you with the "that's what she said".....lol
... No problem I was going to thank you for the meatloaf inspiration, (have one smoking now) but after this...I intend on taking full credit myself !!...haha
I have never had a problem with the app other than the temp chart. I hate that anytime I am doing a long cook it just quits in the middle.

I am glad you are doing a meatloaf...I swear you will never do it another way once you have it smoked!
Besides I could never get rid of you...who would I screw with if I did :p

I am in the middle of a pork shoulder right now and it has only risen 10 deg in the last 4 hours....beginning to worry its never gonna finish...lol its been on since midnight last night

I am in the middle of a pork shoulder right now and it has only risen 10 deg in the last 4 hours....beginning to worry its never gonna finish...lol its been on since midnight last night
That temp stall always gits my goat!...

This is the shoulder you're doing nekkid right? Yeah, the first shoulder I did nekkid took a couple moon phases to get through the stall... Just keep a cold supply of your favorite drink on hand, you'll either be so drunk that you won't think about the stall time, or you'll just be so drunk.. ;)

This is the shoulder you're doing nekkid right? Yeah, the first shoulder I did nekkid took a couple moon phases to get through the stall... Just keep a cold supply of your favorite drink on hand, you'll either be so drunk that you won't think about the stall time, or you'll just be so drunk.. ;)
I am very sad to have to say that ....well....I DONT DRINK!!:eek:

There must be an alternate way of getting your mind off the stall... is it "legal" to smoke happy stuff in FL? ;)

You could take the boat out and fish for the next day to two... it might be through the stall by then. :)

Funny thing was I didnt start it till midnight...now Im thinking I should have started it earlier...LOL It was a 10 lb shoulder that I trimmed about 2lbs off in skin and excess fat. hour and a half per hour would put me at 16 hours....Im at 15 now and just hit the 158 mark :unsure:

Funny thing was I didnt start it till midnight...now Im thinking I should have started it earlier...LOL It was a 10 lb shoulder that I trimmed about 2lbs off in skin and excess fat. hour and a half per hour would put me at 16 hours....Im at 15 now and just hit the 158 mark :unsure:
from a numbers perspective - that sounds about what I encountered when I did a shoulder nekkid. All said and done, I was into the cook for just shy of 22 hours, if memory serves. I personally prefer wrapping after having cooked both ways. I am curious as to what you think of your results if you continue until done, without wrapping.

from a numbers perspective - that sounds about what I encountered when I did a shoulder nekkid. All said and done, I was into the cook for just shy of 22 hours, if memory serves. I personally prefer wrapping after having cooked both ways. I am curious as to what you think of your results if you continue until done, without wrapping.
I think Im going to have to call it and wrap it....I have people coming to the house at 7 for the football game :eek::eek::eek:
If I wrp now it will give me 3 hours and an hour of rest....thoughts?

Back in May on the "What are you cooking?" thread (pg 5) I noted the nekkid butts I did took 14 hrs for the eight pounder, and 16 for the 9 pounder. Then you should plan for an hour min. hold in the insulated box. Yours looks like a picnic which I think might have a larger bone so not sure if that makes a difference too.. But at 10 pounds you might be cutting it close on the timing. Wrapping now might help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back