Anyone else having trouble with the app today?

kwetzler

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Tried to start my grill and nothing happened, went into settings and got an error. Manually turned on my grill and logged out - seems to be reporting to the app now, but very slowly. It's taking about 30 seconds - 1 min to reflect temperature changes - normally instant.

Anyone else having issues?

Attachments

• 5BA11C2B-7010-4EDC-A2D1-68AB980CED44.png
    5BA11C2B-7010-4EDC-A2D1-68AB980CED44.png
    668.8 KB · Views: 78
Tried to start my grill and nothing happened, went into settings and got an error. Manually turned on my grill and logged out - seems to be reporting to the app now, but very slowly. It's taking about 30 seconds - 1 min to reflect temperature changes - normally instant.

Anyone else having issues?
I was able to start the Bull and change the temperatures but the alerts were slow and sketchy at times for me.

Mine was flawless today. Temps, alarms, chart...all worked good.

Yeah something is strange - mine is very intermittent.

Attachments

• 9A2A9D13-8727-48BF-8BBB-B3FF0D3B66E2.png
    9A2A9D13-8727-48BF-8BBB-B3FF0D3B66E2.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 83
Every now and then if I have any hiccup, I'll restart my phone and it clears right up. Might be worth a try.

Thanks! Yeah, it isn't my phone, I tried restarting the app and the entire phone and no change - just intermittent today. Usually flawless which is why I noticed.

Mine has been working just fine and I've even grilled at multiple temps today with no issues. 375 for some baked potatoes, 220 to add some smoke to some chicken breasts before cranking it back up to 350 to finish them off. Hopefully it was just temporary, good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back