Stampede Does anyone else’s 590 look as clean as mine?

KRedman

Though shall not partake of decaf
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I have a bad habit of only cooking and not cleaning.

9682B928-4F70-4EF6-B3D9-5BCA5C06E6BB.jpeg
F0B9704B-8DDB-471A-8357-C8F6A2DD9694.jpeg

Spend more time cooking and less time cleaning... Mines close to yours.. I bought the smoker to cook with not to just sit and look pretty..

I clean the drip pan and vacuum the ash, that's it..
Same hear, but I also clean the grates before every cook. Maybe "overkill", it's a Marine thing!

Ha, I was looking at mine yesterday and it looks the same and have only had a few months. I clean the grates fairly regularly and change the foil on the drip pan after every cook or two depending on how messy. It is easy and removes any guilt from not cleaning the outside.

I have mine on our back porch with a concrete deck there are some wonderful memories on the deck too!

Last edited:
This is my habit as well. Too busy cooking for anything else.
How's this for clean? I smoke 5 or 6 times a week every week for the past 13 years with my Stampede. Don't have to wash it. I use those self cleaning Tesla pellets Musk invented. Seriously. No kidding. My word. 😄

Attachments

• 20210529_085349.jpg
    20210529_085349.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 163
  • 20210529_085140.jpg
    20210529_085140.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 155
My Bull looks about the same most days
Yeah, I'll scrape off the bigger "Chunkies" and vacuum the Ash once in a while, but that about it
It'll get a thorough just before it's going to be covered for any length of time .... but how often is THAT ? ! ?
I should give it a good cleaning today though
Momma wants to bake some Homemade (Gluten Free) Sourdough Bread and Rolls in it this weekend :giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back