charlesrshell

Pellet Grill Rookie
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
Right after I went to bed last nite I did a quick look in FB and seen the RT-B380 Bullseye was available, so I did a quick order and went to sleep. This morning I see it is not available till September again. My order is still there. Anyone know anything?

Awesome! Very happy for you if you got one. I saw it happening last night too, and the theories were crazy. Hackers, failures, mistake, surprise, lol. I hope it’s real. Only odd thing was that the 700 went away and there was no insider email, even if it was a surprise, you’d think that would have gone out.

keep us posted!

Awesome! Very happy for you if you got one. I saw it happening last night too, and the theories were crazy. Hackers, failures, mistake, surprise, lol. I hope it’s real. Only odd thing was that the 700 went away and there was no insider email, even if it was a surprise, you’d think that would have gone out.

keep us posted!
I will call them today and see what's up. They are usually real busy on Saturdays so I hope I can get thru.

RT says someone hit the wrong button last nite.

Oh no, sorry to hear that. My theory was that they had held back a number of units to take care of units damaged in shipping from the last lot, and were quietly letting some of those on the market.
Time will tell. RT said my on line order was good so I ordered some accessories over the phone. Will wait for a shipping email someday.

@Greg Jones how does the Bullseye ship? Is it on a pallet by freight like the bigger grills or UPS / Fedex?

I ordered mine with 400# of pellets, so it shipped UPS Freight to me. Just the Bullseye alone appears to ship to most locations via standard UPS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back