Alarms

Wslayer

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Haven't been able to use my Stampede lately, but wondering if anyone has had any luck with operational alarms? I was told previously about 2 weeks to get it straightened out. It has been that . Curious if they were true to their word this time.
Purchased Dec 20, was told 2 weeks at that time. Love this thing, alarms would put it over the top.
Please RT , let's get this fixed already.

Used mine last week. Worked perfect. iPhone Xr with iOS 13.3. AT&T U-verse for ISP.

Last couple of cooks the alarms worked perfectly, last time they worked correctly were at Thanksgiving. Phone is a Android S8+

Mine use to work fine, now they are a little out of sorts. Mostly the grill alarm.

I used to have full wifi functions with an iPhone 6s, but traded in for an 11 and the alarms haven't worked since. Both had the same IOS version.

Thanks for reports guys. Keep the phone calls at them. Maybe they'll get it. With this Covid 19, you would think someone could sit down and get this figured out " if" they are really trying.
WE PAID FOR IT !

I spoke with them today, they said they are working on a patch. I had asked a few questions of technical things I could try and the rep advised do mess around too much. The have a patch they are very close on.

I spoke with them today, they said they are working on a patch. I had asked a few questions of technical things I could try and the rep advised do mess around too much. The have a patch they are very close on.
I called today and they informed me it should be within a couple of weeks that the app will be updated for both android and IOS. From what I have been seeing on the internet regarding this issue that is what they have been saying for some time now. But, it does seem like they are getting more of a push from customers who expect this to work. I am one of them. It will be nice to see it functional because everything else works perfectly and love my Bull.

I called today and they informed me it should be within a couple of weeks that the app will be updated for both android and IOS. From what I have been seeing on the internet regarding this issue that is what they have been saying for some time now. But, it does seem like they are getting more of a push from customers who expect this to work. I am one of them. It will be nice to see it functional because everything else works perfectly and love my Bull.
Let’s hope this will be the fix.

That's for sure, I knew before bought mine in Dec. Was told, we'll have it in a couple weeks. Some techy should be able to sit down and design something completely new by now.
They are still selling units yet so apparently don't give a sh#% whether works or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back