Bull Alarms

kilowatt

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Alarms have never worked on my droid UNTIL TODAY :)

Went to the store for a new spritz .bottle and decided to check my temp while in the truck. Turned it up 10 degrees and WHOAAAA got an alarm telling me the grill was preheating to that temp.

After that and during the cook my meat temps and all gave alarms.

I haven't changed anything so maybe it was an update on the app. Either way I am finally able to use that part

Alarms have never worked on my droid UNTIL TODAY :)

Went to the store for a new spritz .bottle and decided to check my temp while in the truck. Turned it up 10 degrees and WHOAAAA got an alarm telling me the grill was preheating to that temp.

After that and during the cook my meat temps and all gave alarms.

I haven't changed anything so maybe it was an update on the app. Either way I am finally able to use that part
Welcome to a whole new world. It’s very cool. Congrats. ??

I don't care for all the new alarms. I don't need my phone singing to me continuously. I turned off the notifications. OVERKILL IMO.

Ken I was thinking the same thing when every time the temp was changed the alarm went off.

I want the low temp alarm ,high temp alarm and meat temp alarms.

The thing even sent me an alarm notification when I turned the grill off. I thought wth is that for :)

Thanks Moon I wasn't aware of the new version

How do you turn Alarms off? My app is driving me crazy. I have the Alarms under SETTTINGS both set to off and the idiotic app won't shut up!!!

Not that I'e done it but if you have an android you can turn off notifications under Sounds and notification, App notifications, RecTec, Allow notifications. At least that's the path on my S5. You'll have to make sure the app still works after turning it off, like I said, I haven't tried it.

No idea about an iphone

This may be a work around to shut the alarms off but you should be able to shut the alarms off and set the grill range temperatures you want using the RecTec app like we were able to before this lousy update came out.

I can turn off the meat probe alarms from the phone just by using the on/off slider, all the notifications is another matter and may work like I posted. I changed mine to vibrate.

I can turn off the meat probe alarms from the phone just by using the on/off slider, all the notifications is another matter and may work like I posted. I changed mine to vibrate.
Yes the meat probe alarms work this way but the grill range also use to, It was nice you could turn the grill range off when warming up the grill. I don't need to be pestered by notifications, I'll just look at the phone in 15 minutes and then slide it on when cooking, the range adjustability of it was nice too. For now I have been doing the same just use vibrate until the food goes on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back