Bullseye A Couple of Upgrades

Waterboy

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
I love my Bullseye and use it several times a week for hot and fast cooks. I use GrillGrates in it for searing most of the time but get tired of putting them in, taking them out and cleaning them so I finally got the Aura 22” cast iron grate that several folks on this forum have. Cooked my first steak on it tonight and it turned out great (so my wife tells me, I still can’t taste anything from COVID).

I’ve had the Base Camp for the grill for over a year as we used to take it in the RV and that made it more portable. So today I did the Harbor Freight cart modification to make it more mobile around the house. It sets a little higher now but it’ll work just fine.
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6238.jpeg
IMG_6239.jpeg

@Waterboy What’s the height in that stand? I’m trying to find a pellet grill that will fit in the bed of my truck with the tri fold closed. I think it’s 22 inches high with the lid closed.

@Waterboy What’s the height in that stand? I’m trying to find a pellet grill that will fit in the bed of my truck with the tri fold closed. I think it’s 22 inches high with the lid closed.
It’s 23”. But if you have the proper tools or know someone who does you could probably cut the bottom lip of the front and back (they are 1”) then you’d have to trim the sides the same.

It’s a great grill for camping. We did pizza, burgers & dogs, chicken, meatloaf, steaks. My wife even cooked some casseroles in it so we didn’t have to use the oven inside the trailer. I didn’t have a bed topper in my truck because of the fifthwheel.

I got it here but it ain’t cheap. With the base camp I could load the grill in my truck bed in front of the fifthwheel hitch so it was worth it for that.
Thanks for posting the link. They have other goodies also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back