Bullseye 380x heat deflector rust

traxxs

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Anyone have any problems with heat deflector rusting 380x, Recteq replaced the first one, now this one is rusting. typical cooks burgers, chicken pork etc.. grill stays covered when not in use

Anyone have any problems with heat deflector rusting 380x, Recteq replaced the first one, now this one is rusting. typical cooks burgers, chicken pork etc.. grill stays covered when not in use
It’s perhaps not rust as much as they will burn out if used at/near riot mode temps most of the time. Been there, done that, I have posted pictures in the past here of my experience. I literally burned out a 380 in 6 months running it at Riot mode most of the time. I have its replacement now, 3 years old, never run at Riot mode, and it is still fine.

It’s perhaps not rust as much as they will burn out if used at/near riot mode temps most of the time. Been there, done that, I have posted pictures in the past here of my experience. I literally burned out a 380 in 6 months running it at Riot mode most of the time. I have its replacement now, 3 years old, never run at Riot mode, and it is still fine.
The only time I run mine on riot mode is to get it hot enough to seer a steak,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back