For Sale WyldSide new in Box RT A850

Southeast

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
  3. WyldSide
Rec Tec RT A850 Argentina style grill for sale.
New old stock in original crate with factory bands intact.
Hard to find one of these for sale particularly new in box.
Located in Charlotte,NC
$950

Rec Tec RT A850 Argentina style grill for sale.
New old stock in original crate with factory bands intact.
Hard to find one of these for sale particularly new in box.
Located in Charlotte,NC
$950
Good price on a grill that is a blast to cook on. More challenging to cook than just hitting the ‘start’ button on the pellet grill, but this grill will make memories that you will not soon forget. Also doubles as a fire pit for those who have such an outdoor space.

To the OP, first or second generation? Not that I’m in the market for another, but good info to post.

Another note, Covers&all can make you a custom cover at a reasonable price that works perfectly on the Wyldside. I can share my ordering instructions if a buyer needs it.
IMG_3653.jpeg

i shared your Wildside cover image with two family members who are avid Wildside users and they are interested in getting the contact info.

Another note, Covers&all can make you a custom cover at a reasonable price that works perfectly on the Wyldside. I can share my ordering instructions if a buyer needs it.
View attachment 19973
Do you like your cover? Any chance you could send me the dimensions and ordering information as I would like to look into getting one of these. Thanks

Something to consider, Would a new grill sold to to a second owner have a warranty from Rec Teq

Something to consider, Would a new grill sold to to a second owner have a warranty from Rec Teq
recteq has been pretty good about honoring a warranty after a grill transfers to a new owner, but who knows on a grill that has been out of production for at least two years now.

Do you like your cover? Any chance you could send me the dimensions and ordering information as I would like to look into getting one of these. Thanks
Here’s the dimensions on the order. Now this doesn’t take into account the accommodation for the wheel and handle. I thought I had the drawing for the final order, but I cannot find it. If you give them the order number given here, perhaps they still have the drawing on file.
IMG_0985.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back