Bullseye What makes sense

MikeD

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
I just recently bought a RT-340 and RT-1250 and I also have a Green Egg, my question is do you folks think I would benefit buying a Bullseye?

I just recently bought a RT-340 and RT-1250 and I also have a Green Egg, my question is do you folks think I would benefit buying a Bullseye?
I had a Komodo cooker. It was heavy and took time to prepare, i.e. charcoal, lighting, etc. I sold it!

I still have my Weber kettle and haven't used it since owning my Bullseye. I add pellets, push an button and it's ready to cook. If you go the Bullseye route, I'd suggest the Grill Grates to minimize flare-ups / fires. YMMV
Good luck with your decision (y)

While I don't have a Bullseye I agree with @Psycho, the ease of these pellet machines are just so hard to beat. It's nearly as simple as using an oven, set the temp and done.

While I don't have a Bullseye I agree with @Psycho, the ease of these pellet machines are just so hard to beat. It's nearly as simple as using an oven, set the temp and done.
200w.gif

I fired up my kettle yesterday. I burnt my chicken a little and realized the weber kettle is a skill and I want to maintain my skill of cooking over fire. my 1250 and 700 are great but as a man, (ruff ruff ruff), I want to keep my skills cooking over fire.

Dont want to get too soft

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back