What a Glorious Morning

Awsomedmd

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. RT-680
Sunrise, flag waving, Pork Butt on the Recteq. God Bless America and thanks to all who gave everything in defense of our country.

386A7921-077A-4AAF-8C5F-E1B254A72D45.jpeg

thats a beautiful picture. you have a wonderful home. looks like the carolina coast but i could definitely be wrong. and i agree it’s important to never forget what these holidays stand for. God Bless America

thats a beautiful picture. you have a wonderful home. looks like the carolina coast but i could definitely be wrong. and i agree it’s important to never forget what these holidays stand for. God Bless America
I'm betting it's Maryland from his handle.

your probably right about maryland, good observation. i guess all coast are some what similarly beautiful. either way i would gladly sit on that deck an entire rib cook

I really meant to say please remember those who gave all. Thanks are not enough. We can never let their memories fade.
it’s a very special weekend for me. I never served myself, but my son is entering the Air Force and my son-in-law was in the Marines, still serves in his own way as a contractor to the Navy. My dad and all four of his brothers served in WWII. Dad was permanently disabled in a fire when a Zero kamikazed his ship and one of his brothers was killed when the fighter he was piloting was shot down in the South Pacific.

Years ago our school district canceled the Memorial Day off school to make up a snow day, and I kept him home just the same-dared them to count that as an absence from his perfect attendance for the year and they did not. Here he is on the right in the AFJROTC Color Guard on Memorial Day weekend years ago.
AE65EDBB-9BCA-4556-AF9A-3D116E2C14D7.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadefarm
Back