Bullseye Way Over heating

Schott bone dust

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
First time I turned it on and set it to 400 to break in it went over 700. Turned off and ran thru the display section like the manual said. Second time. It leveled off at the right temp. Week later set it for 400 and it went crazy again. Not happy. Waiting to hear back from them.

First time I turned it on and set it to 400 to break in it went over 700. Turned off and ran thru the display section like the manual said. Second time. It leveled off at the right temp. Week later set it for 400 and it went crazy again. Not happy. Waiting to hear back from them.
Thanks for sharing your displeasure. After all, sharing is caring :ROFLMAO:

I normally start mine up at 225, then ramp it up to whatever I want after it reaches 225

Thanks for sharing your displeasure. After all, sharing is caring :ROFLMAO:
Care Bears Cartoon GIF

Bollocks and ass!!!!! In saying that......start ignition out at 250, once hits temp then kick on to 400 or whatever higher temp you wanna cook at. Also don't shut down at high temps, reduce to around 230 and once stabilizes then shut off grill.

Bollocks and ass!!!!! In saying that......start ignition out at 250, once hits temp then kick on to 400 or whatever higher temp you wanna cook at. Also don't shut down at high temps, reduce to around 230 and once stabilizes then shut off grill.
Wait, it's adjustable?

What will they think of next 🤔

Wait just a minute, I didn’t get a firmware update 😡
Open the app on your phone>select your grill>wait for download.
Note:
Some grills will take longer than others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back