Tracking

Mrchez

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Matador
Keeping a eye out for my bull. Looks like maybe Monday. Big shout out to every one involved to help with this. Next up awaiting the bullseye to appear. Looks like they will be the perfect pair. Also shout out to Ray for getting back to me on a few questions. Gets no better than the owner to get back with you.
Love Rec Tec

My account says my BUL shipped today but I don’t see a tracking number anywhere?
When does a tracking number show up?
Does a tracking number come by email or on my account?

Usually takes 8-10 hrs to show. Go into recently purchased and it will show a tracking number. Should show later tonight

RecTec will send the shipping information to you in a email
I never got email from RECTEC. Looked myself under my order#. Maybe depends who the carrier is. I actually called RECTEC to verify it was a tracking #

Just got an email with tracking number it’s awaiting departure!!
YeeeaaaAAAHH!

I debated majorly on the competition cart… But ultimately I love the look and saw a picture someone posted of one tipped over with the standard cart and I figured at this point go big or go home!

I debated majorly on the competition cart… But ultimately I love the look and saw a picture someone posted of one tipped over with the standard cart and I figured at this point go big or go home!
My only complaint about the RecTec competition cart is the lack of storage below the grill, I've been working and trying to finish up on a competition cart with storage and extra height for us 6 foot plus peeps, pictures coming in a few days.

My only complaint about the RecTec competition cart is the lack of storage below the grill, I've been working and trying to finish up on a competition cart with storage and extra height for us 6 foot plus peeps, pictures coming in a few days.
I agree as I am 6’3“ and most grills are lower in height

I’m vertically challenged so no issues here but love some of the ideas for a cart using the standard legs!

Keeping a eye out for my bull. Looks like maybe Monday. Big shout out to every one involved to help with this. Next up awaiting the bullseye to appear. Looks like they will be the perfect pair. Also shout out to Ray for getting back to me on a few questions. Gets no better than the owner to get back with you.
Love Rec Tec
I'm glad you got it worked out, as I mentioned in your first post about the problems you were having if you're not satisfied with your answers with CS representatives go straight to the top and the WILL make it right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadefarm
Back