Trailblazer Taken Trail Blazer along camping?

sgreene

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
I have an RV and a site for a week. I'd like to bring my 340 but I'm not sure about the best way to transport it. Strap it down somehow in the RV? Find a padded cover and strap it down in the cargo carry space? I'm using an Airstream built on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis if that gives you an idea about space in the vehicle? Maybe bringing the grill is a bad idea? Any comments appreciated.

If it'd fit in the cargo area I might give it a shot. Just put something under it so it can't do any damage bouncing around. Is there some way you could tie it down to keep it from sliding around? No way would I put it inside my camper but you may be okay with it.

Do keep in mind the amount of smoke it produces and where the smoke goes. While I've never had anyone complain, I do think about such in some of the tighter spaced sites. Of course smoke and camping go together so you may not be concerned about such.

If it'd fit in the cargo area I might give it a shot. Just put something under it so it can't do any damage bouncing around. Is there some way you could tie it down to keep it from sliding around? No way would I put it inside my camper but you may be okay with it.

Do keep in mind the amount of smoke it produces and where the smoke goes. While I've never had anyone complain, I do think about such in some of the tighter spaced sites. Of course smoke and camping go together so you may not be concerned about such.
Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back