South Carolina RT chapter

ndfan6464

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
So I've been thinking of this for a while now and i see how this forum is growing along with RT owners I thought how cool it would be to have a REC Tec chapter here in South Carolina.

My vision is that we get together as friends and family some where and just enjoy a day of food, friendship and drinks.. Share cooking techniques and recipes (ones your willing too). Basically just a people getting together for a day of fun.

With so much negative in the world and ordinary day stress why not a day of just fun. We could meet month, yearly or whatever..

Who knows what could come up of it. So let me hear from the RT members in South Carolina. Let me know what you think. If no one is up for it then that's okay too.

I wish I lived in South Carolina! I would be there on a weekly basis...LOL If its a yearly thing I would make the trip for sure!!

There is actually gong to be a get together here in Sebring Florida in December I am going to.

Your more then welcome anytime brother...

Oh wow, theres a chapter in FL? I dont know if it's called a chapter. Just dont know what else to call it, club maybe? Haha

Your more then welcome anytime brother...

Oh wow, theres a chapter in FL? I dont know if it's called a chapter. Just dont know what else to call it, club maybe? Haha
Its not Rec Tec its smoking in general...bunch of people coming with their smokers to a park in Sebring for a 3 day fun fest of smoking. Im doing a demo on Meatloaf. Somebody is doing brisket...sausage...ect. Everybody cooks and we all share the food and eat together. This will be my first time....but it is the 9th annual get together.

@ndfan6464 That sounds like a great idea! I haven’t searched for such a group out here in Vegas but likely it’s non existent. I’d love to participate in something like that, great way to meet and make new friendships.

For sure @dsandersus... how cool would it be if say chapters from around the US meet up once a year or ever other year at a location? That location could change each gathering. Or maybe that states chapter sponsored the even in their state...

I know wild idea but just thinking hahah... either way I am gonna try and get one here going maybe see if you could start one in Vegas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back