Sold / Found SOLD - RecTeq B380 Deluxe - New In Box

ToeJam

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
New in factory packaging is a B380 Deluxe. Unopened, still has factory strapping around the packages.

$500.00 plus shipping or free pickup in the Evansville, IN. vicinity. Will travel a short distance to accommodate.
PM me here to discuss further details.

Last edited:
There might be a workaround with the warranty if you contact RecTeq and ask them how the warranty works if you are gifting a RecTeq to someone. Sell it and tell them it was a gift...

If you know the actual rules for gifts it might be an effective workaround that could help you sell it. It's a ridiculously expensive smoker if it doesn't come with the factory warranty.

There might be a workaround with the warranty if you contact RecTeq and ask them how the warranty works if you are gifting a RecTeq to someone. Sell it and tell them it was a gift...

If you know the actual rules for gifts it might be an effective workaround that could help you sell it. It's a ridiculously expensive smoker if it doesn't come with the factory warranty.
I wouldn't have a problem with it being gifted to me. I'll even pay for the shipping.

I wonder if you call it a Christmas present (when you finally sell it to someone) - if Reqteq would grant a warranty?
GPS tells me you're at least 6 hours away, shipping has got to be outrageous on that, looks like you need to sell to someone in Kentucky - at least close enough to do the pickup.

Are you listing elsewhere - or is this you promising the wife you would try and get rid of the extra grill? ;)

No other listings....
I live in Evansville, IN and would travel a couple of hours, but buyer will have to have cash in hand.
As stated, new in box - unopened with shipping straps still around the boxes.

Final price drop.... $500.00
shipping extra, or will travel a short distance to meet up.

Bump....

Last offering before I pull this great deal
Have you tried FB marketplace or similar? I already have one or Id pull the trigger.

I don't do F.B. unfortunately, but if someone wanted to offer it up there and make a profit, I wouldn't mind.....

I totally get the non-FB thing although I do have a phantom account when I have the rare need to take a look at a post. My profile pic is from a time I saw the news cameras and quickly turned away. Of course I have some stupid name that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

In other news, I'm trying to figure out why I need a Bullseye. It's a great price, but shipping would probably not make it worth it for me. Still pondering though....

30704824_625220624481074_6810019453116523222_n.jpeg

I totally get the non-FB thing although I do have a phantom account when I have the rare need to take a look at a post. My profile pic is from a time I saw the news cameras and quickly turned away. Of course I have some stupid name that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

In other news, I'm trying to figure out why I need a Bullseye. It's a great price, but shipping would probably not make it worth it for me. Still pondering though....

View attachment 20795
In the spirit of the Holidays, please give this grill a forever home. You won't regret it 👍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back