Smokin' in Arizona

Thor8594

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Waiting on my Bull to show up, Monday they say. Been smoking meats since the 80's but mostly on stick burners and this is my 1st pellet pooper so we will see. Researched them for about a year and the wife and I pulled the trigger on the best smoker out there for our 25th anniversary. Looking forward to learning a new pig to make some delicious food. This ought to be a fun ride and we are excited for this new addition to our outdoor kitchen.

Waiting on my Bull to show up, Monday they say. Been smoking meats since the 80's but mostly on stick burners and this is my 1st pellet pooper so we will see. Researched them for about a year and the wife and I pulled the trigger on the best smoker out there for our 25th anniversary. Looking forward to learning a new pig to make some delicious food. This ought to be a fun ride and we are excited for this new addition to our outdoor kitchen.

Welcome & Happy Anniversary!!

You made the right decision and will score brownie points using the Bull to make those meals keeping that happy marriage going strong. Oh.. and the marriage with the wife should remain strong also :).

Congrats & keep us posted on your cooks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back