Stampede small interior shelf

Lineforeman

I am new to the forum, I had a GMG Davey Crocket for a couple month and had lots of problems with it so returned it. I am going to order a RT 590 and am wondering if the extra interior shelf is worth the money and does it work for adding space to cook more ribs and such? thanks in advance for any help.

The small interior shelf was included in my RT 590 bundle and I use it when I'm doing larger cuts and need something that's tall enough to fit over those cuts. I've been looking for a multi-tier rack for ribs and jerky that would fit the Stampede and came across grilla grills jerky rack for $99 and have been happy with it. Each have their pluses but the jerky rack will hold a lot more ribs than the interior shelf.

Interior shelf is great. Can put ribs, chicken, whatever underneath and put a pan of beans or mac and cheese on shelf above.

The small interior shelf was included in my RT 590 bundle and I use it when I'm doing larger cuts and need something that's tall enough to fit over those cuts. I've been looking for a multi-tier rack for ribs and jerky that would fit the Stampede and came across grilla grills jerky rack for $99 and have been happy with it. Each have their pluses but the jerky rack will hold a lot more ribs than the interior shelf.
Did the grilla grill rack fit ok in the 590? Any mods you had to do to make it fit? In the pics they had chicken wings on it as well. Do you find there’s headroom for thinks like wings?

I have a large interior shelf for my Bull. I use it the same way, sides above and meat on the main grill.

Did the grilla grill rack fit ok in the 590? Any mods you had to do to make it fit? In the pics they had chicken wings on it as well. Do you find there’s headroom for thinks like wings?
I was concerned too about the jerky rack fitting but it fit perfectly with no mods. I've already used it for wings and jerky with the top rack loaded so there's room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back