RT700 Ordered - Cannot wait

P2Vme

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Well, i pulled the trigger on an RT700 Bull - very excited, my brother has RT340 and some friends have one. Did a lot of research before ordering mine. Should be here later this month I think, though I think i should have ordered direct vs Amazon at this point as things seem to be moving slowly.

Congrats! You'll love it

Welcome to the club and forums. I ordered on a Saturday and picked up at UPS freight the following Monday. Shipping is probably about the same on Amazon since its Rec Tec fulfilling the order.

I'd like to second the slow shipping. But, this is all on UPS, not Rec Tec. Rec Tec shipped on 05/04, UPS stated delivery by 05/12, and as of 05/14 it is still 700+ miles away! I'm like you, I also ordered the RT-700. Can't wait to have it here. If all goes well, my first meal will be for Father's Day! LOL

Congrats!! Just got mine on Monday - liking it so far, but need to practice some more cooking on it to get proficient considering the convection part of it requires some adjusting if you are used to a more conventional smoker.

I hope yours gets here quickly!

best

mqqn

Big T, I'm seriously boggled! I'm just North of you, and the UPS tracking system shows a 3 day lay over in Atlanta, and then some creative routing on the way to California. I may have inadvertently paid for the 50 state shipping. At this point, I would not even remotely be shocked if the next scan shows it's on a container ship headed for China.

Yeah... I get that. But don't say it'll get there by X date, and not even have it in the same city some 4 days later... Which is what UPS Freight is presently doing to me. As mentioned by Big T, he ordered his and had it within 6 days. I'm in the same state, and it's been 10 days, and the package is probably another 3 days out. Again, it isn't Rec Tec's fault. They had the package sent out in a very acceptable time frame, all things considered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back