RHEINLEIN

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Stampede
  3. Patio Legend 410
  4. RT-300
Any idea on turnaround on Rec Teq small part shipments now?

We're entering the weird time of year where shipping times are less predictable due to weather, holiday deliveries, etc. I just saw that my local UPS guy already has his seasonal "runner" on board to deliver things to doorsteps.

In all fairness, we got spoiled by Amazon Prime, Walmart+, etc. Once upon a time we expected things to show up in a week or two. Now (at least I) always think everything will arrive within a day or two.

Circling back, small stuff I've ordered from Recteq seems to take a week and change to make it across the country. At least it's not shipped by Estes.

3 weeks and counting on shipment of igniter rod. Called Rec Teq and received no help. Frustrated

3 weeks and counting on shipment of igniter rod. Called Rec Teq and received no help. Frustrated
Opened ticket 12/5, ship notification 12/18. Delivered 12/20. I'm not doing too much better than you. Luckily the deep freeze hasn't begun yet - so it won't be so bad changing it out this weekend.

Just keep calling until you get someone competent. I went thru 4 CSRs before it got shipped.

Opened ticket 12/5, ship notification 12/18. Delivered 12/20. I'm not doing too much better than you. Luckily the deep freeze hasn't begun yet - so it won't be so bad changing it out this weekend.

Just keep calling until you get someone competent. I went thru 4 CSRs before it got shipped.
The new and improved RT 🤣

1703243632644.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan Hollister
Back