Bull order to ship time

Srminosky

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Ordered my bull on 1 Feb 2021 about midday. On 4 Feb I record a shipping notification!

Less than 72 hour turnaround. Seems the holiday back order may be starting to ease up some. When ordering the representative told me about 4 weeks so to get this news today was amazing! Sorry just had to tell someone, my wife said I was like a kid at Toys R Us, she’s not wrong. Will post when it arrives.

Try not to check the carrier status every hour on the way to So Cal. In other words don't be like me. I think it took about ten days last June for mine to arrive. It was a wonderful day when it showed up.

How did you..... wait! Don’t tell me what to do! 🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Will be great when it arrives. Going to start stocking up on meat now so there is no excuses. Thanks for the roundabout transit timeline.

I believe UPS was the carrier for ours. The box with Bull was in real good shape. The one with the competition cart looked like our dogs were supervising. Fortunately only a couple tiny scratches on the cart that did not bother us. The driver had a pallet jack and was happy to set the load in our garage. Following the online video made setup easy.

Just received my Bull this AM, took over a month. I am itching to get home to begin assembling it and do the burn off. Since I sold my Yoder stick burner in October I have been like a caged lion wanting to smoke something and it is now here. It will be put thru the ringer this weekend for sure.

Just received my Bull this AM, took over a month. I am itching to get home to begin assembling it and do the burn off. Since I sold my Yoder stick burner in October I have been like a caged lion wanting to smoke something and it is now here. It will be put thru the ringer this weekend for sure.
Your voice sounds horrible! I think you need to go home. I’m not a Dr. but I did stay at a holiday inn express.

I couldn't wait for it to be delivered so I drove to Estes to pick it up....so I'm waiting at the bottom of the ramp for the guy to bring it down on the forklift and he comes flying down the ramp and hits the brakes and the whole pallet slides of the forks and my bull does a flip on the concrete....needless to say I was pissed!! Got it home and opened it up to check for damage....not a scratch!! These things are built like a tank!!

The waiting pain is real!

moone boy waiting GIF by HULU

I couldn't wait for it to be delivered so I drove to Estes to pick it up....so I'm waiting at the bottom of the ramp for the guy to bring it down on the forklift and he comes flying down the ramp and hits the brakes and the whole pallet slides of the forks and my bull does a flip on the concrete....needless to say I was pissed!! Got it home and opened it up to check for damage....not a scratch!! These things are built like a tank!!
I would have lost my shit! But your story made me spew my drink just a little! Lol

I ordered my bull on 1/25 and got it today!

I too couldn’t wait and went directly to Estes to pick it up. Luckily they didn’t drop flip mine on to the concrete. I would have been in tears. The two guys came out of the warehouse singing “somebody got a new toy...somebody got a new toy”!

I ordered my bull on 1/25 and got it today!

I too couldn’t wait and went directly to Estes to pick it up. Luckily they didn’t drop flip mine on to the concrete. I would have been in tears. The two guys came out of the warehouse singing “somebody got a new toy...somebody got a new toy”!

Should bring them a plate off of your new toy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back