RT Bull signing in from SoDak

LoftyQ

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Got my Bull 3wks ago and have cooked on it 3-4 days a week and loving every minute of it. Pizzas, bacon, pork loin, chicken legs and breasts, steaks, chops, butts, scallops, jerky, brats, pineapple, asparagus and peppers. Just put my 2nd pork butt on for an overnight cook and emptied my 3rd 40# bag of pellets in the hopper. Did one Louisiana Grills Comp, one PB Comp (supposedly they are the same, but I thought the PB was sootier the LG) and now Lumber jack pellets. Few highlight picks attached.

IMG_20200308_185718.jpg
IMG_20200307_145841.jpg
IMG_20200229_105515.jpg

Got my Bull 3wks ago and have cooked on it 3-4 days a week and loving every minute of it. Pizzas, bacon, pork loin, chicken legs and breasts, steaks, chops, butts, scallops, jerky, brats, pineapple, asparagus and peppers. Just put my 2nd pork butt on for an overnight cook and emptied my 3rd 40# bag of pellets in the hopper. Did one Louisiana Grills Comp, one PB Comp (supposedly they are the same, but I thought the PB was sootier the LG) and now Lumber jack pellets. Few highlight picks attached.

View attachment 2440View attachment 2441View attachment 2442
Looks good. There are so many great thing to smoke. Have fun.

View attachment 2440View attachment 2441View attachment 2442
One butt looks so lonely!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back