For Sale RT 700 Bull

BigBlues

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
$600 in Central NJ. Includes extras: Grill rack, etc. Moving to a retirement community with an HOA. Got to part with the Bull.

Hmmmm, this was a simple classified ad in the classified section and some folks just need to share their profound wisdom and views with the rest of us less fortunate no matter what. Get a life.
Any bump of a for sale post on a forum is good for the seller as it bumps the post to the top. Draws more views and more eyeballs helps it sell. The seller hasn’t whined about it-just curious why would you?

A great price pending condition. Enjoy the retirement center. I have four grills in an HOA. No restriction on grilling though.

Any bump of a for sale post on a forum is good for the seller as it bumps the post to the top. Draws more views and more eyeballs helps it sell. The seller hasn’t whined about it-just curious why would you?
OK - fair enough. I see your point. I would have thought that if a bump is what you were after then something like “nice grill, you wont have a problem selling it fast” or something vs. commenting on his or your life choices - but I guess a bump is a bump. So I will revert to your logic and end this conversation knowing that I too gave him a bump! Have a nice weekend.

OK - fair enough. I see your point. I would have thought that if a bump is what you were after then something like “nice grill, you wont have a problem selling it fast” or something vs. commenting on his or your life choices - but I guess a bump is a bump. So I will revert to your logic and end this conversation knowing that I too gave him a bump! Have a nice weekend.
We'll stick with the logic that "all publicity is good publicity" here and assume this is another bump! (But I agreed with you that OP wasn't asking for their opinions on a HOA)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back