Stampede RT 590 App

LKP

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
tried and tried to download app. No luck. any suggestions

@LKP you should be downloading it from either the Apple Store or Android Play depending on your device.

What error message are you getting when you download the app from either of these locations?

@LKP you should be downloading it from either the Apple Store or Android Play depending on your device.

What error message are you getting when you download the app from either of these locations?
I have tried several times with my I phone and have down loaded the app. "connection error refer to help and retry". Have a dual speed netegear Nighthawk . Frustrated..

The phones are n the 2.4 side. Check the photo out

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_33a1.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_33a1.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 76
@LKP several people have had trouble with setting up WiFi because of the need for the 2.4 band. If you aren’t tech oriented give customer service a call. They are very helpful and walk you through the setup.

I have tried several times with my I phone and have down loaded the app. "connection error refer to help and retry". Have a dual speed netegear Nighthawk . Frustrated..
Ok so you CAN download the app and you've installed it.

Sounds like you're trying to configure the wifi setup. In doing so you'll need to disable the 5Ghz band on your router to get your phone and grill to work together. Once they are configured you can turn 5Ghz back on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back