Sold / Found Rt-1250 brand new $1150 0r best offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodzman

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
I'm selling my brand new RT1250 it is brand new never seen a pellet. I built it about a month ago and was excited to start smoking. Then life kicked in and crashed our only car. Now I'm having to rethink stuff and looking to see how much my investment can I recover. So I'm going to start at $1150 and see how close to that I can get. But I'm in a pinch so make me an offer my lose is your gain. I bet you don't get this smoker brand new for any less.

I'm selling my brand new RT1250 it is brand new never seen a pellet. I built it about a month ago and was excited to start smoking. Then life kicked in and crashed our only car. Now I'm having to rethink stuff and looking to see how much my investment can I recover. So I'm going to start at $1150 and see how close to that I can get. But I'm in a pinch so make me an offer my lose is your gain. I bet you don't get this smoker brand new for any less.

Man that sucks.. try to find a way to keep it if you can. Wishing you luck.

Where you at?

Sorry to hear about your troubles. That’s a decent price for a 1250. Where are you located? I’m guessing shipping it is not an option, so location will be important to potential buyers.

I would call RecTeq and explain your situation. They "may" let you transfer your warranty to another person b/c of this situation/exception.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. We're you able to sell it yet? If not where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirkster
Back