RecTeq discount dates?

Sales are not typically something I've seen RecTeq do a ton of. Usually around black friday they will have some deals, otherwise the grills are priced very nicely as it. ;)

They do still have the $50 off pellet bundle with the purchase of a Bullseye or RT-340. Not an earth-shattering deal, but that’s something. Any deal from recteq will be some type of bundle discount-I’ve never seen the selling price of the grill discounted.

As mentioned, usually only deals on accessories and bundle package near holidays

Yeah I was hoping for some kind of discount on the cart when I ordered the grill as I read where some members here got like 50% off on the carts on Black Friday, that would be worth waiting a little while.
Just didn't know if they discounted on more dates or not.
May even consider getting the 590 since the 700 is not expected to be available until mid February or later.

You can get them to throw in some "extras" if you have a friend/friends and order 2 or more and ship to same address. I got 2 covers and 2 sets of all weather vents when I ordered. Was also the time they were giving the free comp cart for the 590. Talk to them, all they can say is no.

You can get them to throw in some "extras" if you have a friend/friends and order 2 or more and ship to same address. I got 2 covers and 2 sets of all weather vents when I ordered. Was also the time they were giving the free comp cart for the 590. Talk to them, all they can say is no.
Have had various conversations with their representatives via FB messenger, email & direct phone calls asking questions including when or if they intend to do anymore "discounts" for package deals & consistently got the same answer. Every person I've conversed with claims that even they don't know & can't tell me & to be sure I've signed up for email notifications. So... RecTeq has them all well trained & on the same page, giving the same answers ! Even if I wanted to make the purchase NOW it wouldn't work out for me because the 700 is out of stock, the 590 is in stock but not the cart & I really don't want to make separate orders so I'll wait & see.

@Bama BBQ the CS reps really don’t know when sales are going to happen. When I bought mine I was assured there were no sales but I got them to give me 10% off. Two days later they had a 50% off sale on the comp cart. Needless to say I wasn’t happy and called the CS rep I had worked with. The rep had already gotten approval to apply the sale price to my order. I checked my email and by golly there was the credit on my credit card.

@Bama BBQ the CS reps really don’t know when sales are going to happen. When I bought mine I was assured there were no sales but I got them to give me 10% off. Two days later they had a 50% off sale on the comp cart. Needless to say I wasn’t happy and called the CS rep I had worked with. The rep had already gotten approval to apply the sale price to my order. I checked my email and by golly there was the credit on my credit card.
If they would offer me 10% off I'd probably buy the 700.

Tough position to be in Bama.. I'm not sure about the cart. Maybe if I saw it it would change my mind but I like the open access. I really don't take it down the street and just in and out of the garage so the existing wheels work. I guess it really comes down to if you want to wait either way but if I were to wait it would prob be weighted to the 700 for the space and design. Nothing wrong with the 590 just a personal preference. I like the exhaust & side shelf on the Bull better and again.. the little bit of inside extra space is nice.

Flip a coin?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back