RecTeq Deals @ Showroom in Evans, GA

azray007

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Good day everyone!

I live in Charlotte, NC which is about a 2.5 hour drive to RecTeq in GA. I was curious if it would be worth it for me to drive to the showroom and work with a salesperson to save more $$$ on my RecTeq. I was hoping that I could save a little more since the smoker wouldn't need to be shipped. Has anyone had any luck negotiating onsite?

I’d be curious if they “discounted” free shipping if you go there. Please let us know, I’ve never had that happen to me but they do give a decent military discount.

I haven’t been to recteq HQ since the acquisition, but they used to knock off $100 on a full-size grill. They really don’t have salespeople in the sense you may be thinking. They have people working the merchandise counter, but they would get a manager to make a decision on a grill discount. Gas would probably eat any discount, but it’s fun to see HQ and you know your grill will arrive home without damage from domestic shippers, which is pretty common. Pellets are cheaper if picked up, that’s probably not changed.

I haven’t been to recteq HQ since the acquisition, but they used to knock off $100 on a full-size grill. They really don’t have salespeople in the sense you may be thinking. They have people working the merchandise counter, but they would get a manager to make a decision on a grill discount. Gas would probably eat any discount, but it’s fun to see HQ and you know your grill will arrive home without damage from domestic shippers, which is pretty common. Pellets are cheaper if picked up, that’s probably not changed.
Domestic shippers? They're animals.

In the showroom they will usually offer a free cover or possibly the sear kit. My buddy did good on his 590 there. free cover and the only one they had built had the shelf on it so he got that free to. its a cool place, its worth it to me just to open the lid on the bfg, it’s built so dang good!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back