Dressed to Kill
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
  4. RT-680
Has anyone ever used the Bread financing that's offered on the Recteq web site???? Suggestions or cautions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

I saw that. Starting at 6.99% financing. Traeger has 0% financing through Affirm. I wish RecTeq also afford Affirm 0% financing. I am still going to purchase a RecTeq but probably pay cash.

We bought our Bull in 2019 using Bread, but we knew we would be paying it off early. It was a big special ‘Gold’ bundle-over 2k if IIRC for the Bull, front shelf, smoke box, competition cart, internal shelf, grill grates, and a truck load of pellets. Six months later we paid the balance off, but Bread was nice enough to do business with. No hidden surprises and extra fees like some of the finance companies.

I'm old school if you don't have the extra funds to pay cash for items like this wait until you do, you never know what's around the next corner in your life.
Just because I asked about "Bread" and choose not to use cash doesn't mean I can't pay for it.

But....If you want to setup up a GoFundMe page to support my BBQ hobby I certainly won't turn it down.

Last edited:
I saw that. Starting at 6.99% financing. Traeger has 0% financing through Affirm. I wish RecTeq also afford Affirm 0% financing. I am still going to purchase a RecTeq but probably pay cash.
6 months no interest through PayPal if you have a PayPal credit card

Has anyone ever used the Bread financing that's offered on the Recteq web site???? Suggestions or cautions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris
I’ve used bread several times on different sites for purchase items 1K and up. I prefer them over affirm in these instances because they will let you stretch the payments out over 36 months or 24 which keeps your monthly payment low. Affirm will only do 12 months.

I have never went full term on one of these loans because they are egregious, but in the meantime between time I like to use them.

I will admit I paid for my Bull using PayPal, at the time Discover card had a %5 cash back bonus when using PayPal. I always completely pay my credit card statements off in full when due to prevent interest charges.
I always paid cash (I'm old) and I realized that I was missing out on credit card point which help with my Amazon habit but the warranty and purchase security the credit card provides.

Thanks for the feedback (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadefarm
Back