Pulled the trigger on a RT-700!

Jssiegle

Well, my wife and I decided to take a road trip to Evans, GA today. Big mistake, LOL. We ended up with a loaded down Ford Escape for the ride home. Picked up the grill, cover, large inside shelf, and the front shelf. Barely had room for us! Very excited, but that 3hr ride home is too long!!

Well, my wife and I decided to take a road trip to Evans, GA today. Big mistake, LOL. We ended up with a loaded down Ford Escape for the ride home. Picked up the grill, cover, large inside shelf, and the front shelf. Barely had room for us! Very excited, but that 3hr ride home is too long!!
Don't worry, it will be worth it.
Enjoy!

When are you going back to pick up the wife?

Enjoy the grill, but…
you missed out on waiting anxiously for a week or two for shipping… then going through the frustration of getting final delivery scheduled… then worrying if the grill was damaged in shipping. I’d take it back and order online so you can get the full experience!

You have just picked up the best all around grill offered by recteq, the RT 700 Bull, congrats and enjoy.

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Enjoy the grill, but…
you missed out on waiting anxiously for a week or two for shipping… then going through the frustration of getting final delivery scheduled… then worrying if the grill was damaged in shipping. I’d take it back and order online so you can get the full experience!
I had two damaged 590’s before RecReq send me a 700 for the same price and used a different shipper! Love my RT-700 especially with the new auger fan! Installed the new fan last week…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back