Bull Pulled the trigger on a Bull last night.

Congrats! My wife was telling me just last night, how glad she is that I got my Bull. Do like cutplug say, make one of her favorites.
You're gonna love this thing!

Going to do the bacon burn in and then her favorite is Brisket. I also ordered the blood Mary mix so when the box comes she has something to open. LoL

Enjoy. Had mine for about two weeks and my wife loves it. We've already used it 5 times and everything has come out great.

After weeks of annoying my wife I finally got the go ahead to order a Bull. Now I wait.
You entered a very cool world. The smoker is great. You'll have a lot of fun making some amazing BBQ Have fun and welcome ??

Mine came yesterday and did the burn in with first cook of chicken thighs and bacon. Been annoying my wife as well with videos and message boards. Can't wait to get serious with this thing. I'm off work until August 3 so this hobby is bound to become an obsession!

My grill has been sitting at an Estes place 5 miles from my house for 2 days now. I only live 3 hours from RecTec so I am kicking myself for not just going and picking it up.

You will love the Bull and your new family. Caution: Expect slight to moderate weight gain during initial experience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back