Proud New RT-700 Owner

BugEater Keven

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I received my RT-700 last week. It only took three days from order to delivery. (Salt Lake to Denver). Wow, what an amazing product. I have three cooks behind me already - it's hard to mess a cook up using this amazing Smoker/Grill. I am looking forward to many years with my new Bull!

Here you go! My wife says these are the best Ribs she has ever eaten. On my FIRST try with the Bull! Awesome.

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

Next time turn your Scotch label to face the camera. Yeah, I found it - would have been easier if the bottle was just facing the right way to begin with. ;)

Is that a daily sipper or just for best BBQ ever days?

You are quite right. It's Shieldaig Speyside, I apologize for this obvious oversight of course. I like to have a drink or two while grilling - of course now that I am cooking "low and slow", one drink can become a few more than two. It's only right since with the Recteq, you need to take time and savor the experience!

Picture below:

IMG_3310.jpg

Welcome to the Forum Keven
Three days for $$$ to your Door ain't bad
Having their Store 30 mins up the Road from us is nice
We can swing by and pick-up a part or _____ anytime

You are quite right. It's Shieldaig Speyside, I apologize for this obvious oversight of course. I like to have a drink or two while grilling - of course now that I am cooking "low and slow", one drink can become a few more than two. It's only right since with the Recteq, you need to take time and savor the experience!

Picture below:

View attachment 17736
Isn’t that what the side shelf was designed and built for? 🤭

Picture below:

View attachment 17736
Nothing like a fine Single Malt IMHO. 👍

Congrats on your new Recteq. Welcome to the forum. Great group of people here who always have cooking tips and answer questions you might have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back