Pellet grill virgin

McGruber

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey everyone! My name is Jake. Bought a new house here in Oklahoma and I had to have a new grill to go with it. After about a month of research and then finally moving in, I ordered the 700 Bull yesterday. Can't wait for it to get here. This will be my first pellet grill I've ever used. Hope I am as pleased with it as everyone else around the internet seems to be with their Recteq grills.

Hey everyone! My name is Jake. Bought a new house here in Oklahoma and I had to have a new grill to go with it. After about a month of research and then finally moving in, I ordered the 700 Bull yesterday. Can't wait for it to get here. This will be my first pellet grill I've ever used. Hope I am as pleased with it as everyone else around the internet seems to be with their Recteq grills.
You're starting with one of the best grills available, enjoy!

Welcome!!

Smart choice.. you saved yourself a lot of headaches and $$ going with the Bull right off the bat for your 1st pellet grill.

Congrats and post pics when she arrives and first cooks!

Congratulations on the new house and grill your going to love the RT700 Bull

Thanks guys. Got it delivered and set up this afternoon. First up is 2 pork butts.

Attachments

• 20210305_204840.jpg
    20210305_204840.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 68
Congratulations! That cook will get your grill seasoned nicely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back