Patio Table for Grilling

RTTex

Looking for a patio grilling table for son in California. Want weatherproof table with shelves. Anyone got ideas? Thanks in advance!

How big does it need to be?
What price range?
Are you building it yourself or looking to buy something?

Sorry my inquiry was so incomplete. Looking for something that will allow him to prep 2-4 rib racks, so probably 24" x 18". Hoping price range less than $200. Definitely purchasing (I'm in Texas, he's in California). Again, thanks.

Something like this? Cart
Probably something more utilitarian and less "polished." He grills on his back lawn (not on a hard surface underfoot), so something that will roll out of the way, allow him to prep whatever he's grilling, with a shelf or two for whatever. Thanks.

Sorry my inquiry was so incomplete. Looking for something that will allow him to prep 2-4 rib racks, so probably 24" x 18". Hoping price range less than $200. Definitely purchasing (I'm in Texas, he's in California). Again, thanks.

How about this one? Cart

Last edited:
Just a FYI - this is out of stock for pickup & delivery. Not sure it is available anymore.

A seller on Walmart seems to have it though for $200 in shipping. Other sellers $279 & Amazon
Depending where you’re located, it may be available at a local warehouse! Minnesota appears to have a few 😃.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back