New RT700

Intimnasc

Hey all just got my RT700 this week and love it already. New to pellet smokers but been smoking meat for 35 years. Just getting old enough I'm tired of cutting pecan. That all being said I've cooked every night getting used to the new grill and so far love it. For me the lighter smoke is a benefit as smoked meats the last few years give me heartburn. Thought I'd attach a picture of my big cooker. Only use it a few times a year anymore.
20180511_161618.jpg
20180511_161559.jpg

That all being said, can anyone point me to a thread that explains the custom settings on the controller? That's probably the only thing I'm not finding any information on.

Welcome and congratulations on the new Bull, Man that old smoker you have is a beast. (y)
I hope the video's I posed helped.

Last edited:
Welcome and congratulations on the new Bull, Man that old smoker you have is a beast. (y)
I hope the video's I posed helped.
Yeah that covered them all. Thank you. I used to cater as a side business hobby. I have fed as many as 400 people off that cooker. Started becoming another job so I'm about to gift it to my son.

Welcome! You've picked a fine choice in the Bull and you'll really enjoy this forum. There's plenty of helpful, friendly folks here.

Love that old pit of yours. Your son is a lucky fella. I think I still prefer the ease of the RT, and the smoke profile fits my taste perfect. Welcome to the club. Hope to see many cooks from your Bull.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back