New RT-700 owner here from New England

Infantryman

Military Veteran
Placed an order for a RT-700 a couple of days ago and I'm excited get it and to start using it. I have several other pieces of equipment that I use regularly. This is my first pellet grill, I did a lot of research, this make and model seemed like an easy decision.

Basically I wanted something that I didn't have to continually babysit, that would give me the ability to do longer cooks than 6-8 hours and has a wide temp. operating range. For me personally it doesn't matter what fuel is used, stick burner, charcoal, electric, gas or pellets and I have owned or use every one of those fuel sources. The most important thing to me is how it tastes on the plate and being able to do it as easily as possible, with consistent, repeatable results.

I'm happy there's a RecTec specific forum for owners and I look forward participating and learning from others!

Congrats on the purchase. You will love it. I got a pellet grill for the same reason you did. Where in New England are you from? I am originally from RI

Congrats on a fine purchase. Keep us posted with pics of some of your cooks.

Hey thanks for the welcome, I'm from CT myself. Just heard yesterday that I'll be getting the 700 Wednesday...........pretty excited. Put that baby together and get to cooking!
CT here too in Burlington, I see a couple of sleepless nights in your near future until that 700 shows up.

Attachments

• 20190721_161933.jpg
    20190721_161933.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 62
CT here too in Burlington, I see a couple of sleepless nights in your near future until that 700 shows up.

Enfield here, I'm familiar with Burlington and the surrounding areas. Yes Sir, I'm ready for the delivery of the 700 alright!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back